- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY EXERCISES
PILATES ~ LOW IMPACT EXERCISES FOR IMPROVED MUSCLE STRENGTH
ANTI-FLAM EXERCISES STRENGTHEN MUSCLES AND RELIEVE JOINT PAIN
- Are you tired of living with Back Pain
- Is just moving around stressful
- Are you lacking in energy
- Is physical activity leaving you breathless
Must Seem Like The Last Thing You Want To Do When
Every Movement Is Painful
Unfortunately You Need Physical Activity And To Keep Moving
To Enjoy Good Health
ARE YOU READY TO GET A NEW LEASE ON LIFE ? For more details on How and Where,
Read on !
- Indulging in Exercise you will improve your Flexibility
- Decrease your Fatigue,
- Provide Relief to your Joints.
joints and cause unsupported joints which give you your mobility.
When your Muscles are Strengthened – your joints are Supported
and not required to work as hard.
PILATES is a gentle exercise program and is designed for Arthritis Sufferers and
people of all ages who want to look and feel more healthy and flexible.
- Is a Rehabilitative and Corrective form of exercise
- Developed to Improve your body`s functioning
- Bring back it`s Balance and Natural State
- Promotes a feeling of Physical and Mental well-being
- Develop inner physical awareness
- Can be adapted for people who have limited movement
originated from a combination of Yoga, Gymnastics and physical movements.
They are a series of non-impact exercises to develop strength , flexibility, balance,
and inner awareness.
Pilates helps to
- Enhance Breathing
These exercises are unique and work the muscles that support your skeleton
and re-educate them on how to move properly and particularly
The Back, Hips, Shoulders and Joints.
- Has major Benefits for Arthritis Sufferers
- Abdominal muscles, Back, Hips and Buttocks
- Improved Posture
- Improved Stability of your Spine
- Improved Endurance to get through your day
- Supports your Spine
- Creates More Flexibility
- Bend and Rotate more easily
- Create less risk of Injury
- Pilates is suitable for everyone
- Caters for beginners right through to advanced
- Anyone new to exercise
- Designed to help alleviate Arthritis, Joint and Back Pain
- You can exercise at your own pace
- Use your own body weight or your own equipment.
- Improved Muscle Strength
- Increased motion and Flexibility
- Pain Relief for Back and Limbs
- Rehabilitation of Joints and Spine
- Increased Lung Capacity through Deep Breathing
- Safe Rehabilitation of Joint and Spinal Injuries
- Lowers the risk of hospital-related deconditioning in older adults
- Exercise is one of the most important factors in keeping healthy and free from
- Chronic Disease and Joint Pain
- Can be added to almost any lifestyle
Available in many different avenues –
PILATES being one of them
ARE YOU READY TO GET A NEW LEASE ON LIFE ?
Click Here Below Now ~ You`ve got ~ EVERYTHING TO GAIN
© copyright www.relieve-joint-inflammation.com 2014