Prostate Health Guide
A Prostate Health Guide Resource for Men Providing Prostate Information and Tools To Manage Lifestyle Factors that Can Affect Prostate Health
What is the Prostate
The Prostate is a small but important, Walnut Size Gland in the male reproductive system and is located between the Bladder and the Penis just in front of the Rectum.
The Prostate Gland's main role is to make fluid to protect and feed sperm.
During Ejaculation, the prostate squeezes this fluid into the Urethra and is then expelled with Sperm as Semen.
The Urethra passes through the prostate, from the Bladder to the Pelvis, allowing Urine to flow out the body.
The Prostate gets bigger as a man gets older.
If the Prostate grows too large it can slow or stop the flow of Urine and may squeeze the Urethra thereby causing problems in passing urine.
Men in their 30's to 40's may start to have these Urinary symptoms and may need medical attention and in others, symptoms may only be noticed much later in life.
Infection or a Tumour can also make the Prostate larger.
Adverse Prostate symptoms
- Frequent passing of Urine during the day or night
- Urgency to Urinate
- Less flow of urine
- Erection difficulties / Impotence
- Pain during Sex or Ejaculation
- Decrease in Sexual Desire
- Itchy Feeling in the Penis
- Discomfort when sitting
- Discomfort in the groin, penis, or testicles
- Burning Sensation when Urinating
Prostate problems can also include
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (also known as BPH OR Prostate Enlargement)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostatitis – Inflammation of the Prostate which can be caused by infection
- BPH - Enlarged Prostate
- Growth of the Prostate which virtually effects all men over 50
Besides Skin Cancer, Prostate Cancer is the most common cancer in men.
Prostate Cancer means that cells form in the tissues.
These cells grow slowly when compared with most other cancers and may begin to grow anywhere between 10 to 30 years before a tumour grows enough to show symptoms.
By the time symptoms appear the cancer may already be at an advanced stage.
Prostate Cancer Facts
More than half of All Men have some cancer in their prostate by the age of 80 which may never cause symptoms or a threat to their health.
Prostate Cancer Can Be Prevented
Prostate Cancer Complications are among the most common urinary conditions affecting men worldwide and close to 85% of men develop some form of prostate problems by the age of 60.
- A Holistic approach and Living a Healthy Lifestyle can relieve the pain and swelling without drugs or surgery
- Can Create a Healthy , Discomfort and Pain-Free Urinary System
- Prevent Or Conquer Prostate Conditions
- Provide Prostate Health
How To Create a Healthy Prostate
Avoid the Following
- Having Too Many Sexual Partners ~ Can Lead to Bacteria and an inflamed Prostate
- Too Much Alcohol and Salty Foods ~ Builds Toxins in the body which can have a negative effect on the Lymphatic and Immune System
Practice Regular Exercise
- Exercise Increases Oxygen and Blood Circulation and Reduces Fatty Tissue
- Rids the body of Toxins and moderates Glucose Levels which could Prevent the Growth of Cancerous Cells in the Prostate
Eat The Right Foods
Maintain a Healthy Diet which will bring Specific Minerals and Nutrients into your system ~
- Zinc ~ Vital for the health of your Prostate
- Meats ~ Such as Veal Liver
- Low Fat Roast Beef and Lamb
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids which help to control Cholesterol
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to eliminate toxins
Try to avoid Black Tea, Coffee, Alcohol and Greasy Food which irritate the Prostate
- Aim for Organic Foods which contain Less Chemicals
Prostate Health Supplements
Prostate Supplements should play an Important Role in your Prostate Health as it is almost impossible to get all the Necessary Nutrients and Minerals you need in your daily meals to maintain Prostate Health.
Prostate Health Supplements contain important Nutrient Extracts particularly for the Maintenance and Benefit of the Prostate if you suffer with any of the following symptoms~
- Painful when Urinating
- Pain during Sex or Ejaculation
- Decreased Sexual Desire
- Itchy Penis
- Discomfort when Sitting
- Burning Feeling when Urinating
- Discomfort in the Penis or Testicles
Lack of Blood Flow is almost always the cause of Prostate problems.
Massaging the Prostate provides more Oxygen and Nutrients ~ rich blood will diminish prostate problems.
More and more Doctors and Urologists are recommending that the Massage Of The Prostate is the best way to treat and manage problems associated with the prostate.
Sonic Prostate Massage Device
The Sonic Prostate Massager is an All-Natural Specifically Designed Stimulator of the Prostate Gland which Stimulates Blood Flow and which Enables and Enhances
- Pain Relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Gets Rid of Prostate Discomfort
- It Is Portable
- Provides a Vibrating Massage Designed to Soothe The Prostrate Gland and Rectal Muscles
- It Is Non-Surgical
With this stimulation of the Prostate gland you will see results in just 2-5 weeks
- No Pain to Insert
- Only takes 2-3 minutes when you are in the shower
- do it 2-3 days a week
- Make it your ritual
- Improves Blood Flow
- Improves Lymph Fluid Flow for Cleansing of the Blood in the Effected Areas
- Improves Sexual and Erectile Functions as well as Stimulates Nerve Endings
- Strengthens the Prostate Area Muscles
- Improves Semen Quality and Flow
- Strengthens Bladder Control
- Improves Urination Flow
- Relieves Pain
Prostate Health Supplements and the Sonic Prostate Massager is your All Natural Solution to Prostate Health Problems. Prostate Massaging has been practised for Centuries as part of Holistic Oriental Health Practices
Don't wait any Longer ~ Take Charge of your Health Now even if you have been suffering for years.
Make the Sonic Massager and Supplements Your Goal
Whether you're 30 or 70 you can start feeling better in a matter of weeks by Massaging the Prostate.
- You'll Sleep Better
- Have more Energy
- Be Happier in General
For more Information on The Benefits of Prostrate Supplements and The Sonic Prostate Massager “Click” on the Banner Below and be On Your Way to Restoring Your Prostate Health for Now and the Future.
© copyright www.relieve-joint-inflammation.com 2014