Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Technology(PEMF)
Are You In Need Of Pain Relief ?
Is your Pain or Illness restricting your Ability to Enjoy Life ?
- Do you Suffer with Persistent Aches and Pains ?
- Degenerated Joint Disorders ?
- Inflammation ?
- Are Normal Activities a Struggle For You ?
- Do you Lose Sleep because of Pain ?
- Constantly Taking Pain-Relief Medication?
It Doesn't Have To Be Like That ~ You Can Manage, Relieve and Heal Your Pain By Utilizing A Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Technology Pain Relief Device As Therapy And An Alternative To The Use Of Drugs And Pain Medication.
What Is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) ?
PEMF, for short, is a Concept known as “Ionized Magnetic Induction” where a high Voltage Capacitor is charged through an Applicator, producing very high frequency Oscillations in Short Bursts, which, in turn, creates a pulsed electromagnetic field that delivers an Effective and Beneficial Form of Bio-Energy to Living Cells in your body.
It is an A-Thermal Device that Does Not Heat Body Tissue
Clinical Test Results
PEMF Therapy has been Clinically Tested and used for over 30 years throughout the World and has proven to
- Relieve Pain
- Stimulate and Enhance the Vital Processes of the Body
- Have a Direct and Reflexive Effect on the Central Nervous System
- Regulate the Function of the Glands
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Resist Infection
- Improve Blood and Lymph Flows
- Balance the Supply of Oxygen and Nutrients Throughout Your body.
Benefits of Using a PEMF Device
- Reduces Pain
- Increases Blood Flow by Dilating Blood Vessels
- Reduces Inflammation
- Improves Tissue Vitality
- Stimulates the Immune System in the Resistance to Disease
- Regenerates Body Cells
- Improves Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
PEMF is a Natural Pain-Relief Alternative to Drugs and May Reduce the need for Medications
- Relaxes Muscles and Repairs Soft Tissue
- Is a Non-Invasive,Drug-Free Technology
- Has No Known Side Effects
Using PEMF Treatment, either alone or together with other Therapies, will help your body cells Rebalance Dysfunction Faster and Avoid Cell Dysfunction that, if not corrected, can lead to Disease.
The Oska Pulse PEMF Device ~ Your Partner in Pain Management
What is the Oska Pulse Device ?
The Oska Pulse is a Revolutionary PEMF Pain-Relief Device that treats Aches and Pains without a Physicians Prescription
The Oska Pulse is an Alternative to Drugs and Pain Medication and is intended to Reduce your Muscle Stiffness, Relieve Pain and help Increase Mobility through its Proprietary Pulse Technology using safe levels of Electrical Energy that direct a Series of Magnetic Pulses that Stimulate and Repair.
The Oska Pulse is a small device that Safely Optimizes Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Technology and will help you live a More Active and Pain-Free Lifestyle
- Is The size of a Computer Mouse
- Measures 13.3cm x 8.9cm x 3.2cm
- Weighs 2.12 ounces (60 grams)
- Is Portable
- Is a Wearable Device
- Has no Wires and Electrodes
- Gives Drug-Free Pain Relief
- Is Painless
- Has No Known Side Effects
Can be used as long and as often as you wish ~ the more you use it, the more favourable effects accumulate
The range of conditions that the Oska Pulse can assist in treating is endless and should be Considered As An Additive to your First-Aid Kit at Home or at Work ~ ready to use Whenever and Where ever required in the Treatment of Pain and Injury without the Dependency on Medications or Surgery
If you are Currently Suffering From an Injury or Degenerative Problem such as
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Over-use or Repetitive Injuries
- Require Pain Relief Without Medication or Drugs
The Oska Pulse will help you by Using its Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Technology Clinically Proven in the
- Reduction of Joint and Muscle Pain
- Reduction of Inflammation,
- Will Target your Pain-Relief Therapy Precisely Where You Need It
- With No Adverse Reactions.
The Oska Pulse Will Help You Begin Your Journey Towards A Pain-Free Lifestyle Without Dependency On Medications Or Surgery.
Take Action Now
© Copy-Right www.relieve-joint-inflammation.com August 2014