What is Urinary Incontinence ?
Urinary Incontinence is the loss of Urine that you Cannot Control when you Urinate or Pee.
The amount of urine leaked can vary from only a few drops to entirely empting your bladder without warning
- When you Sneeze
How Common is Urinary Incontinence
You are not alone as urinary incontinence is a common condition around the world.
It is estimated that 1 in 4 women will suffer with Bladder Leakage at some point in their lifetime, particularly those over the age of 50 or where they have just given birth.
Incontinence also effects millions of men although it is less common.
What Causes Incontinence ?
Urinary Incontinence can be caused by different Medical Conditions
- Weakened Pelvic Muscles after Childbirth
- An Enlarged Prostate Gland in Men
- Certain Medications
- Bladder Infection
- Growing older and changes with ageing can reduce how much your bladder can hold and cause you to urinate more often.
The Use Of Urinary Incontinence Underwear
Urinary Incontinence is an Embarrassing Global Problem for both Men and Women at some time in their lives.
The main options currently available in Managing Bladder Leakage and avoiding embarrassment is with the use of Disposable Pads and Nappies.
Although these pads and nappies are functional they can be Uncomfortable, Bulky and Unsightly.
New and Improved Reusable Urinary Absorbent Underwear
A New Revolutionary Underwear, Manufactured by a Company called Confitex, has come on the market that allows wearers to live life without limits.
Their Incontinence Underwear is
- Completely Free Of Plastic and Chemicals
- Specifically Designed to Absorb Bladder Leakage
- Absorbs Moisture Fast
- Machine Washable
- Beautiful, Stylish, Discreet and Odour-Free
Incontinence Underwear That Looks and Feels like Regular Underwear and Lasts Just As Long As Normal Underwear.
If you're wanting to Manage Urinary Leakage and Avoid Embarrassment, get rid of your Uncomfortable and Unsightly Pads and Nappies, Replace them with underwear that is
- Beautiful and Stylish
- That Is Specifically Designed To Keep You Dry And Comfortable All Day While You're Wearing It
“CLICK NOW” on the Banner Below For Incontinence Underwear that Looks and Feels Like Regular Underwear
- Which is Specifically Designed to Manage Urinary Incontinence
- Allowing You to Live Your life without Limits
© Copyright www.relieve-joint-inflammation.com August 2014