- Are you or a loved one suffering with severe Arthritis?
- Is getting dressed OR undressed difficult and painful?
- Have a parent disabled or handicapped in any way?
- Joint movements restricted?
- Confined to a wheelchair?
- Is walking or standing for long periods a painful experience?
Adaptive clothing will drastically enhance the ease and process of dressing and make life easier for everyone and Care Givers where applicable.
Adaptive clothing is available for people in wheelchairs and is designed to put clothes on while seated.This helps to be dressed in regular clothing rather than being confined to sitting all day in a night gown or robe.
A lack of mobility, lowered hand dexterity, tying a shoe lace , pulling on garments, are all some of the issues that Arthritis sufferers encounter and catered for by Addaptive Clothing which you can Visit Below.
Clothing and apparel have been designed for the Elderly, Disabled, Seniors, for both Men and Women that makes getting dressed much easier for various physical conditions and simplified “self-dressing” .
- The clothing is adaptable, with manufactured tops and snap back dresses, tracksuits for women, made easy with special features hidden in the clothing.
- Adaptive features for wheelchair bound persons with access features for their comfort and those suffering with incontinence.
- Clothing that caters for Men and Women who are in Nursing Homes, Hospice , In-home Care, Retirement Homes or living independently.
I recommend a Company that has been in the business of designing apparel for the handicapped for the past 84 years.
They established a service that has enabled the handicapped to shop from home in the comfort of their homes or in a Care Facility.
This Company has grown over the years and have developed a Catalogue Mail Order Service to meet the needs of House-bound shoppers, and for their added convenience.
They have become the largest supplier of Speciality Clothing by listening to their customers and responding to their needs.
Silvert`s Addaptive Clothing takes pride in their 84 years experience in providing quality customer service, to supplying the best quality styled products at the most reasonable prices – and backed by a money-back guarantee. .
They are specialists in providing clothing in the following categories : Alzheimers , Arthritis, Assisted Living, Home Care, Diabetes, Disabled, Elderly, Footwear , Geriatric , Hospice, Nursing Home, Open Backs, Palliative, Parkinsons, Seniors, Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Velcro, Wheelchair to name a few..
You can find out more with a visit by Clicking Below on "Addaptive Clothing and Footwear by Silvert`s" Text NOW
VELCRO® and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. Silvert’s Easy Dressing Pants not only feature Easy Touch closures, but the deep side openings allow for dressing from a seated position. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert’s full line of disabled adaptive clothing offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.